Does droid do excel

agsone

Reaction score
Does the droid have a spreadsheet application that I can move some spreadsheets from excel to the new application. I want to keep track of some statistics.:icon_evil:

thrashtrash

Reaction score
not sure

i am not certain but i think documents2go does this. check it out

joegrind

Reaction score
interesting....I thought with 2.0 and the 'google experience'....google docs would be fully functional.

DarrellM5

Reaction score
The spreadsheet in documents2go isn't working quite right on the Droid. I'm sure they're working on it.

sir

Reaction score
I don't see a mobile google docs website, but i would think that a google docs application would be quite a huge application (assumption). i can see them adding it in though at some point.

joegrind

Reaction score
I don't see a mobile google docs website, but i would think that a google docs application would be quite a huge application (assumption). i can see them adding it in though at some point.
....well I am able to edit my Gdoc spreadsheet when I sign in on the mobile website via my LG Voyager....it's slow as molasses, but does the job

DarrellM5

Reaction score
I have the Gdocs application and it seems to work fine. You just have to keep spreadsheets under 1MB.

DarrellM5

Reaction score
The spreadsheet in documents2go has been fixed. Major props to Datavis for handling it so quickly. :icon_ banana:

mact

Reaction score

on the main google page, drag down "more" and select DOCS

lonemccord

Reaction score
excel and word docs through google docs

It appears that you can access and edit your documents and spreadsheets through your droid's browser interface with google docs. Just go to the web page (you can find it fast by hitting the more menu on the google search splash screen. ) its not perfect, but it is usable and effective.

bonzai007

Reaction score
So I have a spredadsheet on Google Docs ...can I send it via an included app (out of the box)? The Gmail app does not seem to provide an option to add anything other than items from the device's picture gallery.

djdirectdrive

Reaction score
what do you reccomend for spreadsheets?

I can not find an app named documents to go...can you provide me with the developers name or another name the app could be found under, such as an abbreviation.

Also, how can one create new spreadsheets using the mobile google documents web site. I can only seem to view them. Do you have to just visit the full web site/

Thank you
JR

xandor

Reaction score
I just searched for "documents to go" and was able to find them in the marketplace. It's made by dataviz.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk