Does Anyone Else Use Task Manager

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been using Task Manager on my Droid since I got it last month. The reason I liked it was because it had a one button kill all apps feature.

Since that time I've read all the reports of people having problems as a result of using Advance Task Killer but nobody I've ever seen has tried Task Manager. I don't use it much anymore but I still keep it on my phone. Is anybody else familiar with this app?

mpenda

Reaction score
Well, there are LOTs of people who will tell you you don't need ANY task manager, and I agree. I wiped them out and have been a happy camper ever since. Let the phone manage it.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've heard of problems with Advanced Task Killer, but I use Advanced Task Manager (which also has a one touch kill all widget) and it doesn't cause any problems. It's not necessary to have one, but I like to.

elgordo123

Reaction score
I second that. I used one for a little while and was going nuts closing apps. Stopped using it a long time ago and haven't seen one bit of difference.
These things are smarter than ya think (twlight zone theme inserted here)......

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I'll Third it ;) not needed

CDB

Reaction score
I'm in the "don't need" camp too. The phone seems to manage things fine without the use of 'task' apps.

metsnfins

Reaction score
dont you need something to close certain aps such as radio

alboboy10

Reaction score
I was using advanced task manager and it seems like it saves some battery...and I haven't had any isuses with it. I'm still new though, so still figuring stuff out