Does anybody actually like their Droid X?

RJ1670

Reaction score
I'm going to be switching from my BB Storm at the end of the week. I wanted to get a Droid X. I came here to read up on it but, it seems everything I read is about the problems it has. Should I skip the Android line all together?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well that is your choice to make but you are asking on the Droid Forum - chances are we are going to have a biased opinion

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

OP
R

RJ1670

Reaction score
I was kind of hoping for a biased opinion:) I really want the X but, like I said, there's a lot of negative posts about it right here on its own forums. Is it just a case of people only posting when something goes wrong or does everybody have the same problems?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No probems here...

Sent from my DROIDX

spdracr

Reaction score
I left blackberry behind on July 16th and couldn't be happier. I love my X and can't imagine going back to BB. Blackberry is in the same place it was two years ago and falling behind more everyday.

Guyute

Reaction score
Mine runs great, I have no problems. Those with the problems post. They are the minority, others like me who have a great running phone don't come on here posting how awsome their phone is daily.

jaben2

Reaction score
I really like mine. I came from a bb tour.
First android phone. I like it more and more when I discover a new rom or theme to try. Only problem I have right now is making up my mind on which one I like the best.

OP
R

RJ1670

Reaction score
Now we're talking, fella's! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't upgrading to a headache.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Android Platform and the Motorola Droid are the best things that have happened to me in the SmartPhone World :wink:

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

ksaevig

Reaction score
I switched from Vzn BB Tour to Vzn Droid X in August and would never switch back! Its not always perfect but its amazingly high-tech and does so much more than BB. A few kinks, BFD.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
R

RJ1670

Reaction score
I guess now I just need to figure out the Droid platform after using the BB for two years. I don't think I've even held a Droid phone.

jaben2

Reaction score
Just do what you are doing now. Search the sites and ask questions,
Lots of good info.

OP
R

RJ1670

Reaction score
I've been reading a ton. I'm sure I'll be reading even more the next few days. I won't be upgrading until Friday. Now I'm getting antsy to get my new toy!

aliasxerog

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Just do what you are doing now. Search the sites and ask questions,
Lots of good info.

Yeah this is true. I highly recommend the Droid X though. I've never had a problem with it and its a solid phone both in hardware and software.

Sent from my DROIDX

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score
I've been reading a ton. I'm sure I'll be reading even more the next few days. I won't be upgrading until Friday. Now I'm getting antsy to get my new toy!

Watch some reviews from people who know how to review on youtube. The UNbiased ones lol