Does 3G work consistantly on the X?

pattikate

Reaction score
In my dilemma of deciding which smartphone to upgrade to, I've decided to go with Droid X. Everything about this phone seems awesome. Still, being inquisitive and cautious I did some online research. I came across countless reports of DX owners who had complained that their 3G signal kept dropping to 1X. Naturally, after reading that, I become concerned. I'm wondering if my my concerns are justified. How many of you have had the 3G signal of the X drop to 1X, and is it occasional or constant?

If I buy the DX I'd like to have a positive web browsing experience.

Thanks for your in input!

cpjr

Reaction score
I just left my DX that I got when released, one of my favorite phones, never had an issue out of it.

Psyman

Reaction score
I've never had a problem with my X, but ya might want to chk out the new htc thunderbolt or wait for the DX2 bionic. Research on them tho.. I hear the bolt has somewhat of a poor battery.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Chuboogie

Reaction score
I just got my X recently and I have had absolutely no issues with 3G. It's a great phone, and has an excellent battery life.

Sent from my DROIDX

MrKleen

Reaction score
I also just left my 3 month old X. I really liked the phone so if that is the phone you decide to get I'm sure you will like it. Of course your signal will depend on where you are. There are places you will have a super strong signal and other places where it will be less. However as a whole I never had an issue with my signal.

So if that is your only concern and question... go ahead and jump!

Thought I would come over here to the X forum for my 1000th post!

3... 2... 1... here it is!