documentstogo

zero7404

Reaction score
disclaimer: i didnt search because search doesnt work wen i view this site from my fone ..... so dont pound on me about there being threads already on this topic....

anyway, its a $15 app, can anyone say how well its worked for them ? quickoffice that comes with android builds doesnt let me zoom in or anything else other than flipping pages .....

Reaction score
It was on sale for $5 on Cinco de Mayo so I picked it up. Have not used it much yet, but it allows me to edit things which is cool.

OP
zero7404

zero7404

Reaction score
wow ... 5 bucks ... wish i spotted it that day ....
i want to know exactly what it does and doesnt do ...

PriestSyrinx

Reaction score
It allows you to View, Edit, and Create Excel and Word Documents. It allows allows you to view Powerpoint and PDFs. The PDF viewer is much better than the Quickoffice one, IMO.

AFAIK, it's the only app that will let you edit and create Excel and Word Docs, so it's what I use.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I saw it for 5$ on cinco de mayo, but even for that price I just couldn't see using it much because of some lack of functions and some reviews I read. Plus, I mostly use OpenOffice and they don't support that.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ive used it for several years now first with blackberry and now with my droid and its more then worth the 15 dollars.

there is a free version that will let you open word/powerpoint/excel but i dont think you can edit them.

the paid version gives you full access to word/powerpoint/excel/pdf documents and allows you to create and edit them as well.

the great thing about the market if you download it and don't like it within 24 hours and uninstall it through the market you wont be charged for the purchase.(some people have been charged but got a refund within a few days)

OP
zero7404

zero7404

Reaction score
thanks for the input ...

so with respect to word documents, for example, can it create/read word 2003, 2007 documents ? i am interested in whether the formatting of the document is maintained or lost somehow ....
what about font support, understand there may not be that many choices as on a full wordprocessor ...