DockRunner for Droid

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
Good find! At first I was pissed because I couldn't get it to come out of landscape mode. I even killed the app through the app manager and it was still stuck! lol.. I cut the phone off, then tried it again and figured it out.

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Installed, works as advertised, glad I returned my dock last night. thanks a bunch.

Why's that?

I find the DROID Dock to be very a convenient and good looking way to charge the phone.

One thing that it could use is an audio out jack so as to hook it into an audio system.

Why is that you ask? Well I dont need a 30.00 "dock" to charge my phone when I have a wall outlet next to my bed, just like I didnt need to buy a 30.00 car charger when I could buy a 1.00 adaptor from amazon which works just fine. I can put this in to Dock Mode and prop it up (which I did last night) and it eliminates the need for a 30.00 accessory. I am also considering using a piece of oak I have laying around and making a nice little stand for the phone so the usb cord can sit properly.

To each his own though if you want to keep your dock for aesthetic purposes.

mad3963

Reaction score

w0lfinator

Reaction score
This is sweet, but it would be even better if they would have tweaked it to have a better music player like TuneWiki or something..

On top of that, TuneWiki needs to be made a little better. It either needs bigger buttons to move forward and backward..or needs to use the flick to change song(either would be great). Anyone know if another music player does either of those?

OP
Stigy

Stigy

Reaction score
I use this as a dock since I have so many hotel cards laying around:
Cheap and Quick Portable iPhone / PMP stand

I am going to make a hole in the bottom so I cn plug the charger in and then it will be awesome.

FPHGVIKFMMCZ1M5.MEDIUM.jpg

namelessNN

Reaction score
is there a way to change the "sleep" time ONLY for this app? because my screen goes off after a little bit.

namelessNN

Reaction score
hmm. i got KeepScreen and selected the Dock program but it still shuts down :(

maybe i need to reboot the phone or something?

OP
Stigy

Stigy

Reaction score
Does the KeepScreen icon appear in the notification bar when you click on DockRunner?

That's how you know its active...

namelessNN

Reaction score
yeah it was up there. but for some reason it just kept shutting down. it's all good. i'm at work right now and can't really mess around with it too much. i'll try it again tonight :)