DockRunner no longer showing up in the Market Place since 2.2 update

Audio51

Reaction score
I had Dockrunner on my MOTO Droid prior to the update and it worked great. Since updating to 2.2 it started force closing. I uninstalled it with the intent to reinstall, but I cannot find it in the Market Place any longer. Is it just because of the update? Is there anyway I can get it back? I have even used the bar code to search and it can't be found....

baerman

Reaction score
With 2.2 they changed the alarm app to a clock app. It basically does the same thing as dockrunner. Hope this helps.

OP
A

Audio51

Reaction score
Thanks! It does help......Do you know what it's called?

OP
A

Audio51

Reaction score
It might be in your downloads in the market

I checked my downloads and it wasn't showing up. I reset my phone at the recommendation of the Motorola tech and have to reinstall everything anyway.....:dry:

OP
A

Audio51

Reaction score
Thanks! I found it...
I actually think I like the look a bit better than DockRunner. It has a clock Screen saver built in and it does still have the Alarm feature. It's pretty much set up just like DockRunner only with a blue background. It may have changeable backgrounds but I haven't played with it that much yet. Thanks for the help! dancedroid

firerev

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the same deal or not...but...

Since the update, when I put my Droid into the docking station, it shows time, temp, and notifications in a nice display. Then after a bit, it goes into a screensaver mode and only shows the time...no temp, no notifications.

How do I disable the screensaver? I like to have it showing time, temp, notifications while in the docking station on my office desk.

Gkope

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the same deal or not...but...

Since the update, when I put my Droid into the docking station, it shows time, temp, and notifications in a nice display. Then after a bit, it goes into a screensaver mode and only shows the time...no temp, no notifications.

How do I disable the screensaver? I like to have it showing time, temp, notifications while in the docking station on my office desk.

I think if you swipe your hand on the screen to wake it up, it will go back to the screen you are talking about. From there, it won't go back to sleep until the next time remove it and put it back in the dock. At least that is how it worked when I used the Nexus1 .apk. I assume it still works the same but haven't tried it. I have not found how to keep it from going into that first sleep mode though.

firerev

Reaction score
Swiping it worked. But it back into sleep mode/screensaver after a couple minutes.

Gkope

Reaction score
Swiping it worked. But it back into sleep mode/screensaver after a couple minutes.

I saw in another thread this may have been an enahncement (HA!) added in Froyo to protect the screens of some other phone models. Didn't look like there was a solution.