DockRunner for Droid

Stigy

Reaction score
I was just checking out the market and found this awesome application.

DockRunner allows for your phone to go INTO the multimedia dock mode without the phone actually being in the dock. You probably just need to make a stand for the phone to sit in yourself, but that isn't too hard.

I just wish the charging port was on the other side. I will update this post when I can find the app on Androlib, but its definitely in the market.

Search for DockRunner.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ooohhh... now THAT is sneaky... pretty too!

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Installed, works as advertised, glad I returned my dock last night. thanks a bunch.

OP
Stigy

Stigy

Reaction score
It also puts the home screen in landscape without the keyboard extended.
Only when the program is "running".

Once you click the application icon again to stop the "dock mode" the home screen goes back to its normal orientation.

OP
Stigy

Stigy

Reaction score
Dock mode is the mode the phone enters when placed in the multimedia dock (on left):

motorola-droid-accessories.jpg

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Now I need to find a way to make an easy holder for the phone.. I wonder if I can find an L shaped micro usb plug. I used to have one for mini usb hmmm

elgordo123

Reaction score
Ditto. Only thing to get it OUT of media mode, run the program again. It freaked me out for a minute cuz I couldn't figure out how to get it back to normal! :icon_ banana:

adam8ch

Reaction score
Lol, I was using a refrigerator magnet to go into dock mode. Guess I can put it back on the fridge.