DockRunner crashes my phone

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
dl'ed Dockrunner, and it starts no problem. then the phone goes black, but is still on. i can't access anything. then i hold the power/lock button up top for a few seconds, and the Dock view re-appears. however, i cannot get back to home screen, unless i restart my phone.

anybody else have this problem?

Stigy

Reaction score
Nope DockRunner has been fine for me.

EMail the developer and see if they have any insight for you.

sir

Reaction score
No problems here. I was able to get back to the home screen clicking the little house icon in the top-left of the screen.

PridgNYC

Reaction score
dl'ed Dockrunner, and it starts no problem. then the phone goes black, but is still on. i can't access anything. then i hold the power/lock button up top for a few seconds, and the Dock view re-appears. however, i cannot get back to home screen, unless i restart my phone.

How are you trying to get to the home screen? The home button on the bottom (side in landscape) doesn't work, you need to use the little home icon in the upper left of the screen. You can also use the back button to get back to the home screen. Other than that, it works great on my phone.

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

How are you trying to get to the home screen? The home button on the bottom (side in landscape) doesn't work, you need to use the little home icon in the upper left of the screen. You can also use the back button to get back to the home screen. Other than that, it works great on my phone.

my phone seems to get stuck in landscape mode (hard keyboard not out), that's why it seems to bug out. hmm i'll try again.

Stigy

Reaction score
my phone seems to get stuck in landscape mode (hard keyboard not out), that's why it seems to bug out. hmm i'll try again.

I thought mine did as well, BUT you need to launch the application again to have it quit "Dock Mode" -- when you pull up the app drawer and select DockRunner again it will go back to regular orientation.

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okay DockRunner does work properly, just had a slight learning curve. thanks for the help everyone

coolkidd

Reaction score
It did say it once you run the app.... I guess it disappeared too fast...:reddroid: