Do you use a case for your droid?

Nibbz

Reaction score
I bought a red hard plastic one from verizon and it works great and actually took a beating that my phone would have otherwise but I recently took it off just to see how it felt and its a lot lighter and easier to hold and use. Would you recommend not using a case? Do you know of a lightweight case I could use? Also your thoughts on screen protectors? I use a anti glare one but it scratches up, how prone is the droid's screen to scratches?

uscjoel

Reaction score
Yep...I use one...its an Otter Box. Ive had three a crappy VZW case, a Seidio and the OB...Otter Box is by far the best case Ive seen.

FootballRef

Reaction score
I don't use anything.

Had a case and when using the physical keyboard was hard to type on top row.

Had a screen cover, from Verizon, had an air bubble in it that drove me nuts :)

So, I am naked now.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do you use a case for your droid?
Nope. I do use a screen protector and a holster (for weekdays) though.

Would you recommend not using a case?
I recommend going with what works for you. It's a call that you need to make for yourself.

Also your thoughts on screen protectors? I use a anti glare one but it scratches up, how prone is the droid's screen to scratches?
Again, your call to make. And, again, Gorilla Glass is sratch resistant but it isn't unscratchable as several threads here have demonstrated.

The point of a screen protector is to have the protector take all the scratches so I don't understand why people complain when the protectors scratch. It's a sacrificial part.

Don't forget the Accessories subforum!

Last edited: