Do you Love PicSay?

fandroid1

Reaction score
PicSay Photo Editor Android app is a simple yet fun app that lets you add cool stuff on photos that you’ve taken using your Android phone’s camera or photos from your computer that you’ve synced to your phone or even photos you’ve taken and stored in photosharing sites such as Photobucket. It was such a great app that Google chose the app as one of the winners in the Google Android Development Contest.

Say it within a picture. With PicSay you can quickly add word balloons, titles, and props to the pictures on your mobile phone. Enhance them with various color correction, highlighting, and distortion effects, and then easily share them with your friends and family via e-mail, your blog, or the popular photo sharing sites on the web.

The app works simply. Not to many fancy menu options and processes just to edit your photos. You can easily delete the modifications you’ve made by a simple tap. Double tapping on an object brings up an option to delete, edit, or modify the object easily.

bca7845840a03ed29115060cbdffa7bf38431f9b_small_thumb.jpg
:icon_ banana:

I like to think of PicSay as the first "MS Paint" application for Google Android, in the sense that its fun to play with but not overly complex in nature.
Its a free application, its easy to use, and it doesn’t take long to install, if you just want to add a little bit of personality to your photos its easy to do thanks to PicSay.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
The free version isn't too bad. More options are available in the paid version. I've only tried it once or twice, so I just have the free version. Don't think I "love" it.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
It was the first app I bought on my droid. Kinda jumped the gun out of excitement of getting my first smartphone back in January.

I don't think I LOVE it, but I used it several times since then, so I think it was money well spent.