Freak Booth - Silly Fun!!

JaniceRockOn

Reaction score
Seems like another popular app from the iPhone world has been ported to Android. Freak booth comes from the same developers who did FattyBooth and it seems to be a nice polished app. The app allows you to "freakify" any photo by allowing you to quickly and easily apply a set of build in effects through simple drag and tap. Here are some screenshots from the app as well as some of the photos I have tried.

kH01k.jpg

One of the things I really like about this app is the built in crop tool which lets you easily target any specific portion of the photo. Another feature I really like about this app is the built in undo feature which lets you undo up to 10 steps of changes on the photo, this is something that is missing in a lot of photo editing applications. The built in distortion tools are also extremely easy to use.

Once you are done "freakifying" your picture, the app saves the "before" and "after" photos neatly side by side in a built in gallery which can be easily accessed later. The pictures can also be easily shared to facebook or twitter or email via the built in share features. All in all, I find this a really neat app and I had a lot of fun with it. Well worth it for a dollar.

In terms of shortcomings, I wish there was a way to adjust the strength as well as the radius of the effects that are used. I have contacted the author of the app and he said that it will be introduced in a future version.

Great app if you are into some silly fun or if you have kids!

For those with phones, here's the QR code:

chart

Canadroid

Reaction score
I can envision all sorts of uses for this, and the price is right!

Thanks for the review and :welcome:

hemydroid

Reaction score
This "freak booth" application looks like a ton of fun! :icon_ banana:
I think it might be safe to play around with on the kids, but I'm not sure I'd risk trying to "freakify" my wife... She has a good sense of humor, but that may be pushing it.
Freak On!

Last edited: