ditching iP4...going to droid ?

deputc26

Reaction score
Droid X has a 45nm proc with a better gpu than the Inc and better battery life. Only go Inc if you don't like how big the X is or you want HTC Sense UI.

Galaxy S in vzw incarnation has an equal proc to the X and a better GPU and a front facing camera and brighter screen but build quality is rumored to be worse and the design is less attractive if you care about such things.

Tough call between X and Galaxy S, easy between X and Inc imo.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Droid X has a 45nm proc with a better gpu than the Inc and better battery life. Only go Inc if you don't like how big the X is or you want HTC Sense UI.

Galaxy S in vzw incarnation has an equal proc to the X and a better GPU and a front facing camera and brighter screen but build quality is rumored to be worse and the design is less attractive if you care about such things.

Tough call between X and Galaxy S, easy between X and Inc imo.

No front facing camera on the Verizon Galaxy S a.k.a. Fascinate. The front facing camera has been omitted from all Galaxy S variants EXCEPT the Sprint Epic 4G and according to Samsung it was by the request of the carriers NOT Samsung. So the Fascinate will be identical to the Galaxy S in every way EXCEPT for the front facing camera.

deputc26

Reaction score
No front facing camera on the Verizon Galaxy S a.k.a. Fascinate. The front facing camera has been omitted from all Galaxy S variants EXCEPT the Sprint Epic 4G and according to Samsung it was by the request of the carriers NOT Samsung. So the Fascinate will be identical to the Galaxy S in every way EXCEPT for the front facing camera.

lol, I just saw this and came back to correct my post, this is unfortunate as there's no way around it, I'm pretty sure ditching Bing will be easy if you so desire though.

Kineo

Reaction score
I also heard that the Verizon version of the Galaxy S will have Bing search as default search engine and Bing maps...

Bing Isn't the best search engine in the world I know this because I use it on my laptop just because I can. But I think it is not for mobile phones because google is better than bing in alot of ways.