Distinguishing notifications

csdeloy

Reaction score
Is there an app that will make custom ring tones for emails & calendar events? a way to distinguish notifications would be nice.

Sent from my DROIDX

joey301

Reaction score
I am looking for the same thing. I don't want all all or nothing notifications.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Drepends on the calendar and email apps you use.

I know yahoo mail seems to be just whatever you default notification is, but i use gmail and you can change notifications and i have 3 seperate gmails....all with unique notifications

Jorte calender is also personalizeable.....i dont use the stock clalender app.

sent from my droid x while driving.....thank you tapatalk for making this possible

joey301

Reaction score
how?

WHere do you personalize Google like that? On the web or on the phone? What in the world is tapatalk?

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Start by checking the settings for each of your apps. Many apps have their own notification settings.

If, on the other hand, you set the notification via Settings->Notification then you're setting the system notification and notifications for all apps will be the same. If you set up notifications within your apps you can have distinct notifications for your apps.

WHere do you personalize Google like that?
"Google" is incredibly vague. If you're referring to gmail (gmail isn't the only Google app out there by a long shot) then you set its notification settings within the gmail app.

What in the world is tapatalk?
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=tapatalk

Last edited: