Dilemma - need your advice PLEASE!

pattikate

Reaction score
I've got a real dilemma on my hands, and as a droid newbie-wannabe, I need expert advice and your input, please.

I'm eligible for an upgrade with Verizon and I want to ditch my feature phone for my first smartphone. I definitely want an Android powered device.

Here's my dilemma: I'm not sure whether to choose the latest technology and go for the HTC Thunderbolt or Droid Bionic when it comes out, which utilizes faster speed 4G, or choose another droid operating on 3G speed. (Such as the Droid X).

The only factor stopping me from choosing a 4G phone is battery life. I'm concerned that if I choose a 4G phone, the battery will drain too quickly.

Do you think a 3G phone would be sufficient for a first time smartphone user like myself, or should I quit worrying about battery life and get a new 4G?

shmoo

Reaction score
4G! 10characters

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
battery is going to suck on any android phone you get. when you go from a feature phone to a mart phone you use a ton more data and are playing with your phone a ton more. i have to charge my phone at least twice a day as it is. go for 4g, you wont regret it.