Different contacts depending on how I access them

Joeybuttta

Reaction score
I'm having major issues with my contacts on my Droid X. Was originally have facebook connection problems, export my contacts to the SD card, re-installed facebook, imported contacts back again.

Now, if I click the phone icon on the main screen, then go to the contacts tab at the top. I get a different set of contacts from going to the "person icon" on the main screen.

It appears to be that the "person icon" way to my contacts only displays the facebook contacts, which click the "phone icon, then contacts" shows all of my contacts, one on the phone prior to connecting to facebook.

The main problem with this is if I go to the phone icon first, it won't allow me to click on the phone only people to make a call. If I click on "Steve" (not a facebook friend), it opens the contact info for "Tommy" (who is a facebook friend).

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

1KDS

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I don't have the stock dialer anymore, but I believe you can hit the green bar at the top within contacts and change the display group or maybe display only contacts with phone numbers.

Es0ter1c

Reaction score
You also may see your contacts sort themselves out a bit better by adding your facebook account manually into your accounts if you haven't already. I finally got my common names in my contacts and facebook friends to sync by doing that.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk