Did I brick it?

Mdwannabe

Reaction score
Long story short; installed Liberty, wanted to go back to stock. Looked at Bootstrapper (clockworks) and no backup file existed (i know I backed it up).
I was told to use "maderstock340.zip" to go back to stock.
While running 340.zip I dropped the phone and the battery came out. Now phone wont go any farther than a bootup screen saying liberty.
Tryed power button holding home key and only items there are wipe factory data and wipe cache partition. I wiped both those before running .340.zip.
Am I bricked or is there some hope?

B

bthomp21

if it boots to something, its not bricked..........................................................................................................................................

OP
M

Mdwannabe

Reaction score
I turn it on and "Liberty" logo shows up, is there some hope?

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Try asking in the Droid X rooted help section. But first, I'm going to try to get this moved for you.

good luck

prince1071

Reaction score
I'm trying to SBF and it isnt working for me. I made the attempt to SBF earlier and it went through the process as normal with a "100%/Successful" end result from RSD lite and now my phone is stuck in a boot loop at the M...when I try to redo the SBF process it tells me "FAIL" each time and I've tried different methods, meaning I used different downloads (SBF Files) but RSD will only recognize one of the SBF files that I have. When I select a different file the RSD "START" button isnt active for me to attempt the flash process.....

PLEASE HELP, ANYONE, IF POSSIBLE........thanks

I should add that I'm able to get the phone into "bootloader" mode and plug it in where RSD will recognize the phone but it wont run the flash process. I tried to get it into recovery mode also but nothing happens when I press the "search" button....just the "yellow exclamation" on the screen, but it wont go into "recovery mode" for me to attempt a wipe or factory reset...

***EDIT*** After some serious trouble shooting and finally installing RSD on a Win XP pc....I got it back to life!

Last edited: