Dialer not working

smurphy923

Reaction score
Hey all,

So as of 2 days ago I haven't been able to use my dialer. Everytime I try and tap it on the home screen and even in the application drawer. I am running rooted 2.2.1 with launcherpro

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

Roque

Reaction score
Hey all,

So as of 2 days ago I haven't been able to use my dialer. Everytime I try and tap it on the home screen and even in the application drawer. I am running rooted 2.2.1 with launcherpro

I had this problem with the dialer immediately crashing as soon as I touched it. Had to do a factory reset to fix it.

bb_or_droid

Reaction score
Hey all,

I had the same issue. Dialer would load for a split second and then crash back to home. I just installed a 3rd party app dialer. FWIW, this happened on my stock Droid Pro. I posted to these forums and no one had an answer. This type of issue is one of the reasons I am considering going Samsung Prime.

rbres15

Reaction score
Same problem here, any fixes that don't require a factory reset? i downloaded a third party dialer, but the stock dialer was better. thanks for any help.