DF's official Game Of Thrones Chat

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any Game of Throne fans on here?

I'll admit I wasn't an early adopter of the show, however better late then never. The story line for Season 7 has been incredible. To bad we only have 1 more episode left this year.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm disappointed only one episode to go.. They can go so many ways... Loved this week's ending

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm disappointed only one episode to go.. They can go so many ways... Loved this week's ending

Sent using Tapatalk

The ending with the Dragon was awesome. I'm just wondering who is going to die in the next one. It seems about time someone that you like in the show is going to go.

DougDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
These last few seasons have been epic! Are we posting spoilers in here or just keeping it vague?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
The ending with the Dragon was awesome. I'm just wondering who is going to die in the next one. It seems about time someone that you like in the show is going to go.
Or who is going to come back from the dead lol

I bet we stay I suspense till 2019

Sent using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Edit title: add SPOILERS. Yes, this season has been phenomenal and I often say this is the best thing I've ever seen on Television... but a few complaints:
  • The Night King just happens to be carrying around these gant chains? Where did he get them in the frozen North? How did he get the wights underwater WITH giant chains to rope a dead dragon? Come on now.
  • I'm fine with the time being all off, but... all this time passed supa fast... Jon went North, Jon got trapped, Gendry ran (and ran and ran) south, Eastwatch sent a raven, Dany brings the heat, Jon rides back alone, Jon gets on a boat (why a boat? Shouldn't he be headed back to Winterfell, not Dragonstone) and yet... all this time passes... Samwell still hasn't arrived in Winterfell. LOL :D
But again... best show on TV... I can overlook this stuff. I can suspend some disbelief.
When they were pulling the dragon out... man... that just never even occurred to me. I get a flushed sick feeling just thinking about it again. When I realized what was going to happen I was just like...
"no... no way... no... please no..."
I mean WOW.... amazing show....
I cannot believe it's over next week for another season...

DougDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I knew the Whites would get the dragon as soon as they speared it. It also makes me sad that they have a giant :(

silverfang77

Reaction score
*cries* Viserion!!!

Love the chemistry between Jon and Dany. No love lost between the Stark sisters. I hope Littlefinger gets his own in the end. Can't wait for the next episode.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
so how many more episodes before it is finally over :) my wild ending for the series is they found a stargate and the sg1 squad walks through it :)

anyone plan to watch the prequel they are planning?

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I'll watch anything with the GoT name attached to it. This is the best thing I've ever seen on TV.
Tomorrow is the final episode of this season. They haven't officer said how many would be in the final, next, season. Between 7 and 10 I'd guess.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk