Desk dock trouble

slaya786

Reaction score
On the standard desk dock there is a 3.5 mm audio jack for which you can plug a set of headphones into or even some speakers. Obviously when the phone is in the dock and you have some speakers connected to the dock the sound will come out of the speakers.

The problem is that when the audio is coming from the speakers it cuts in and out every 5 seconds. I even tried connecting headphones and the problem still exist.

If i connect the same headphones or speakers to the phone directly to the phone there is no problem whay so ever.

Can anyone else who got the costco bundle test out the desk dock please.

Thanks

OP
S

slaya786

Reaction score
Cmon, anyone with the costco bundle willing to help? All you'd have to do is plug in some headphones to the dock and see if the audio is cutting out every few seconds? if not then I know i have a damaged dock and can return it to costco.

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
I have the HD Dock.. lemme test it and see if it's got a similar issue..

EDIT: Nope.. just played a song and it sounded great. Maybe you have a bad dock?

lanza_david

Reaction score
I got the costco bundle online and will have it Monday. (it'll be a long weekend). I'll test that right away!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
S

slaya786

Reaction score
Thanks for checking guys.. i called costco and the guy on the phone said that theyve been having issues with the docks and that i could exchange the whole bundle or they could send me a new one. I obviously dont want to repack everything and awtup the phone again so i followed through with the order. After he setup the order he told me to call back and confirm tomorrow on the status.

Id advise everyone to check their docks, if not to help me but atleast for yourself

Thanks again for checking:D

Renae

Reaction score
I'm not having that problem, I prefer to use the dock cause I get that squealing out of the bionic jack.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk