DELL Android phone (3 of them)

movadoevo8

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has read the articles at Engadget, but looks like DELL is releasing some nice Android phones and 3 of them including 1 Windows Phone 7. Jus scroll down a bit and check them out..

Engadget

TimChgo9

Reaction score
I want...

Those Dell phones are gorgeous.. The Smoke, and the Flash are my two favorites.

Definitely on the wish-list.

OP
movadoevo8

movadoevo8

Reaction score
I want...

Those Dell phones are gorgeous.. The Smoke, and the Flash are my two favorites.

Definitely on the wish-list.

It's funny, haven't heard from DELL in a while and all of a sudden they are releasing 3 Android phones, 1 WP7 and some tablets via Android OS.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have not been impressed with dell computers so I would not have much faith in a dell device, but they could prove me wrong.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Dell Thunder looks amazing. I would honestly buy that if it was coming out for Verizon, but looks like T-Mo or AT&T are gonna get these.

I am for the first time jealous...

Don't hate me please?

THE WITCH

Reaction score
Well, I have to admit, it is very nice looking with the silver frame. Yes, too bad that it will not be with Verizon. AT&T does not work that well in my area.

I have had very good luck with all three of my Dell computers. My 1998 Dell with windows 98 is still running, but I have a new one with windows xp.

Oh, so many Droids to choose from and I want them all. :unsure:

OP
movadoevo8

movadoevo8

Reaction score
Well, I have to admit, it is very nice looking with the silver frame. Yes, too bad that it will not be with Verizon. AT&T does not work that well in my area.

I have had very good luck with all three of my Dell computers. My 1998 Dell with windows 98 is still running, but I have a new one with windows xp.

Oh, so many Droids to choose from and I want them all. :unsure:

I know man so many Droids to choose from, it's like sheshhhhh they make it so hard on us.... LOOOOOL