Deleting Home Launcher

krnboixshawn

Reaction score
I installed Cyanogen and it came with ADW. Then I installed Genesis Theme for Cyanogen and that came with Helix. I hate both and I love my Launcher Pro Beta.

I want to delete both and before i would just go into root explorer, search ADW and delete all files that had ADW, however its not working for me anymore. It basically is still there but corrupted due to missing files

I'm guessing I have to use terminal emulator, but I have no clue how to use this thing.

Can anyone help me remove these two launchers. Thank you
dancedroid

WLJohnson05

Reaction score
I installed Cyanogen and it came with ADW. Then I installed Genesis Theme for Cyanogen and that came with Helix. I hate both and I love my Launcher Pro Beta.

I want to delete both and before i would just go into root explorer, search ADW and delete all files that had ADW, however its not working for me anymore. It basically is still there but corrupted due to missing files

I'm guessing I have to use terminal emulator, but I have no clue how to use this thing.

Can anyone help me remove these two launchers. Thank you
dancedroid

is it possible they are in the applications menu and you can just delete them?

OP
K

krnboixshawn

Reaction score
i wish they were but they aren't because it came with the rom

tktouch12

Reaction score
Then just go to /system/apps and delete a file that will say something like adwlauncher.apk