[Deal Alert] VZW Galaxy Note 2 on Wirefly and Amazon: $200 New or Renewed Contract

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
amazon-vzw-gnote2-offer.png

One of our amazing members over at Note2Forum let us know about a great deal on the Verizon version of the Samsung Galaxy Note II. It looks like both Amazon and Wirefly are having a discounted price for the super-phablet. For either retailer you can grab the VZW GNote2 for just $199.99 on a new or renewed contract.

wirefly-vzw-gnote2-offer.png

There is one caveat to this offer. Only Amazon has both the white and black version of the phone. Wirefly is out of the white version.

Here are some links below if you want to get one. Thanks for the tip, Bkdodger!

Source: Amazon and Wirefly

Ed270

Reaction score
Figures, after I bought mine for 300 on Thursday before this.

Well if you bought it at Best buy they will price match. Had them match "lets talk" there is also reports that Target has them for $199

Sent from my SCH-I605 ( Phablet)using Droid Forums

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Both sites show the Note 2 as having a Quad core?? Did they change the chips because I remember when it launched here the US version actually only had a dual core (as the quad-core chip didn't have LTE capability)?? That was the only reason I was debating on the S3.. Anyone know for sure?

Ed270

Reaction score
Both sites show the Note 2 as having a Quad core?? Did they change the chips because I remember when it launched here the US version actually only had a dual core (as the quad-core chip didn't have LTE capability)?? That was the only reason I was debating on the S3.. Anyone know for sure?

Here is a screen shot from my note 2 purchased from best buy 1 week ago on Verizon network I got this info from quadrant standard if it helps

View attachment 60199

Sent from my SCH-I605 ( Phablet)using Droid Forums

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Guess they did change it, Thanks, think it's time to order!

You may be thinking about the GS3. The US version is dual....everyone else has quad. Personally...the us version has quad and only 1 gb ram...i prefer the 2gb the us version has.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
You may be thinking about the GS3. The US version is dual....everyone else has quad. Personally...the us version has quad and only 1 gb ram...i prefer the 2gb the us version has.

Actually I think you're right, lol, that's why I didn't get the S3 on launch (thinking back)... that's what I get for posting before a full pot of coffee in the morning, lmao. Thanks for clearing me up.