dbgidawg has arrived

dbigdawg

Reaction score
I look forward to joining in the forum fun here. I have been in the wireless industry since 1990 and I am currently with Verizon Wireless. I will bring as much to the table as I can; however, I won't share any proprietary information.

I currently use the Moto Droid, Blackberry Storm and Motorola Barrage.

This year I have used the Droid, Storm, Barrage, Eris, Imagio, Touch Pro2, Touch Pro, G'Zone Boulder, HTC Touch, Samsung Glint, Curve and Palm Pre.

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide to my posts.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome....The Droid is the only phone you Need.....:motdroidhoriz:

OP
dbigdawg

dbigdawg

Reaction score
The Droid is by far the best device I have ever used. Based upon my job, I have to use a lot of devices. The Droid is the first device that I have purchased in years. All the rest of those devices have been demo phones provided by my employers.

Rock the Droid!

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Referring to yourself in the third person is frowned upon. Not necessarily on this forum, but in life. ;)

Welcome aboard!

Last edited:
OP
dbigdawg

dbigdawg

Reaction score
Referring to yourself in the third person is frowned upon. Not necessarily on this forum, but in life. ;)

Welcome aboard!

dbigdawg doesn't like being frowned upon.

boatman2220

Reaction score

Welcome aboard!

dbigdawg doesn't like being frowned upon.
Now that's funny. :) Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here. Sounds as if you already have the Droid all ironed out. So yes, I think you can be a big help here. We'll ask trade secrets around here, but you don't have to answer them. :)

OP
dbigdawg

dbigdawg

Reaction score
Thanks Boatman. I have my Droid all dialed in with one exception. I am looking for a way to enable SCO (Synchronous Connection-Oriented) bluetooth so I can stream media to a mono headest. I have a stereo headset (Plantronics 855) but sometimes I just want my Google Navigation or iHeart Radio to stream to my Jawbone Prime in a pinch. Any help that can be provided with this would be great. It seems to have become dbigdawg's quest for the Holy Grail.