Date on the bar!

ChefMan

Reaction score
So i did a bit of google searching and a little looking around the forums, but could not find much about my question, so here it is. Does anyone know of a way (rom or app) to get the date to always show on the notification bar? (as shown at the top of the attached pic) That is me holding my finger on the bar while the pic was taken.

I know you like that sweet BG pic taken at E3.dancedroid

Almost forgot, don't know if it shows, rooted Dinc using Leak#1 of Froyo.

Not that I'm aware of. I just swipe to pull down the bar.

sent from my pocket

There's an app I use called date in tray.
aefe58cd-1e98-d503.jpg

tappin and a talkin

I had totally forgotten I made this post.....still wish to get the date up there... maybe I will post on the forums for the rom I am using now.

What is the purpose of this? How can one not know what day it is or remember what day it was yesterday?

What is the purpose of this? How can one not know what day it is or remember what day it was yesterday?

Not sure how or why but it happens to me all the time. Maybe working 14 hrs a day 7 days a week? I will be following this thread though because like the OP I could use this on my Droid.

Sent from my DROIDX

Not sure how or why but it happens to me all the time. Maybe working 14 hrs a day 7 days a week? I will be following this thread though because like the OP I could use this on my Droid.

Sent from my DROIDX

I feel the same way, long work days usually make me lose track of time, day of the week and date...........lol

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Back