Data speeds (mbps)

oDECREEx

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone would like to share their 4g speeds for comparison purposes. Here's mine. I live in Rapid City,South Dakota

OP
O

oDECREEx

Reaction score
Oh and by the way I'm rooted running ICS4bionic beta 10-20. All users welcome :D

Schoeney

Reaction score
Boy those are fast times. Have you been training?:biggrin: My times are only half those and yes I am on 4G...but even though my speeds are slower my phone seems very fast when I use it.

Seriously I am no Tekky but I keep hearing about this ISC...what is it and why would someone need or want it?

Thanks

deduct

Reaction score
Ics stands for ice cream sandwich. Its the newest operating system from google. The bionic is supposed to get it officially by the end of this year. Many folks who are rooted are running one of the ics roms that are available.

Sent from my eclipsed bionic

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
How are you able to display that image of the speed test? ?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

There are several apps to do a screen shot. If you're unrooted, there isn't many, but Screen Grabber is free and will work on unrooted Bionics, by unchecking "Requires root access" in Advance Settings. ICS is supposed to have screen shots as an option.

View attachment 48710

skruid

Reaction score
I have been hitting any where from 27 to 32 downtown sioux city ia and 15 to 22 at my home in north Sioux city sd

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

desertwarrior11b

Reaction score
Here at JBLM, WA. 39-40 down, and 20-22 up. If I could do screen capture I would have it. Non rooted by the way

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here at JBLM, WA. 39-40 down, and 20-22 up. If I could do screen capture I would have it. Non rooted by the way

The free app Screen Grabber works great with unrooted Bionics. Just uncheck "Requires root access" in Advance Settings.

Last edited:

colearnold

Reaction score
I'm jealous of your speeds. Test done at home, an hour southeast of downtown Phoenix. Bionic is running uprooted.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

desertwarrior11b

Reaction score
Thank you for the tip on the screen grabber, here's a pic of my speed JBLM, WA. Though the speed is slower it's still pretty good here.

desertwarrior11b

Reaction score
So I'm here in JBLM, WA. cruising on my 2 week old stock Bionic pulling 24 hour duty, and I get pulled over for speeding on the largest AND fastest 4G network. Guess I was going too fast. Suck it AT&T, you still have a long way before your Kung Fu can match Verizon ...