Insane speeds on Verizon 4g

maxwellag

Reaction score
So today for some reason, the 4g speeds around here have been amazing. Faster than ever before. Normally it's about 15 mbps, but today it was around 40 (download speed). Anyone else having these speeds lately?

View attachment 62274

biggles

Reaction score
Living in San Jose, CA. I did 3 tests tonight and got dl speeds ranging from 4-13 mbps. I think it depends on where you are and how many users are dividing up the bandwidth. At some point in the future there will be lots more 4g towers everywhere and we will all be rocking super fast speeds like that. Not yet, though.

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
It depends on a LOT. If you have a rough address you want to check send me an email with a rough address and Ill send you LTE coverage for the area.

Living in San Jose, CA. I did 3 tests tonight and got dl speeds ranging from 4-13 mbps. I think it depends on where you are and how many users are dividing up the bandwidth. At some point in the future there will be lots more 4g towers everywhere and we will all be rocking super fast speeds like that. Not yet, though.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

I'm in San Jose as well and get 15 down and 15 up on average on my Nexus.

To everyone above who who posted speed test results in here. I'm jealous ;)