Data increase

RudyN

Reaction score
I just received a text message from Verizon indicating that my data can be increased from one to two GB for the same price. I have an everything plan with my wife and I don't use to much data so it is good by me.

Sent from the Telegraph Office

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I just received a text message from Verizon indicating that my data can be increased from one to two GB for the same price. I have an everything plan with my wife and I don't use to much data so it is good by me.

Just read the fine print to be sure the increase doesn't extend your contract...

OP
RudyN

RudyN

Reaction score
I checked before I said yes and it does not extend my contract and even if it did it would only be 28 days as I upgraded on January 9th. ;-)

Last edited:

Raydee35

Reaction score
I am going to do this as well as was told by the Verizon rep that it would not extend my contract... I am on month to month now and Def don't want to extend my contract. For anyone that has made the switch can you confirm that it did not extend the contract?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I know a few people who got the promo and it did nothing to the contract. I think they did this about the same time AT&T made some plan changes so VZW did it to try and keep up.

Note 4tified