Data Always On

mystery252

Reaction score
I've read multiple people post to go into Settings-Wireless & Networks-Mobile Networks and unselect the data always on setting. Am I the only one who doesn't have that option on my Pro? I'm rooted with z4 and have a lot of files frozen (but not uninstalled) with Titanium Backup. Any ideas as to why I don't have that option?

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

MrWilliams

Reaction score
I don't have data options under the wireless & networks menu. Could you be thinking about the battery manager option under the setting menu?

OP
M

mystery252

Reaction score
I don't either. I've read people say to do this and I've done it on friends/families phones and the option is there. I don't know what the deal is. Glad I'm not the only one.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
In your Pri do you have Wireless & Networks? In there you can find Airplane mode. Problem with that is the only thing you can get to work is wifi in that mode.

On my D2 I have a data manager. It allows me to turn off data there. Now if you don't have that it may be because the Pro is a world phone. Still you don't want data when you're roaming.

I suggest that if you don't get a good answer for this give Verizon a call. Seems to me that should be an easy question for them to answer.