Darkslide V4.2

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
If this is wrong place, I'm sorry. Just didn't think this was worth starting a new thread.
I have Darkslide V4.2 installed, ABSOLUTELY love it. Just one problem I am having, I use K9 mail and K9 mail data killer. For some reason, the K9 mail data killer icon will not show up on the phone, but it shows as being installed in market. I have even un-installed it and re-installed, but still not showing up. Even pulled battery for 10 minutes. Anyone else experience this?
Thanks for any info.

I don't use that app, sorry. Have you posted this over on the DS 4.1 thread on My Droid World?

//Tap'd on CM8's DX w/DF app\\

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
This rom is sick! The themed out keyboard is awesome. I had flashed the DarkslideBlur zip and like that a lot. I wanted to check out the Darkslide zip to get a feel of the rom blurless. I was up last night 2 hours later than usual , started from scratch from a nandroid backup. Flashed the Darkslide zip.....its the same as DarkslideBlurr!!!!! WTF!!! Are the links f$cked up or what!?!?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure its not the same. Compare apps before and after. I bet you would be missing a couple. Speed might be a little quicker with blurless also.

mastertech007

Reaction score
Thank you I will..

If this is wrong place, I'm sorry. Just didn't think this was worth starting a new thread.
I have Darkslide V4.2 installed, ABSOLUTELY love it. Just one problem I am having, I use K9 mail and K9 mail data killer. For some reason, the K9 mail data killer icon will not show up on the phone, but it shows as being installed in market. I have even un-installed it and re-installed, but still not showing up. Even pulled battery for 10 minutes. Anyone else experience this?
Thanks for any info.

I don't use that app, sorry. Have you posted this over on the DS 4.1 thread on My Droid World?

scott021467

Reaction score
Hello all, just saw a post on Droid X Forums that showed different colors for the app market available from Fission Rom Manager and I was wondering if it was safe to attempt this with 4.2 blurry. I see in the thread it has worked on other Roms.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App