Dark Edge for Sapphire!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lol ill update the first post with those I take it my 2nd port was a little better

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Lol ill update the first post with those I take it my 2nd port was a little better

Actually, I haven't put it on my phone yet still. I just got back home and ran those thru the chocolate factory really quick. They might not even work for all I know, lmao

jbrock98

Reaction score
i'm using sprecovery and when i click the sprecovery file download it like instantly downloads doesn't take but a second?? they r only 189kb so prolly not the whole theme, am i missing something??? i haven't flashed yet b/c it seems more is to come but thought i would say something bout it

Reaction score
I arrived home determined to find a way to kill my real estate agent without arising suspicion, but alas, I find myself oddly happy and calm thanks to this post. Huge thank you to the Dark Edge team and bgill! And welcome back, bgill! Hope you're doing well!

Syraz

Reaction score
Ill include the new maps in the update tonight

only thing left to make it perfect...

love this theme, got handsent fixed with help from Koveleski

Now just need find or make right app drawer icon

darkedge.png

BigMace23

Reaction score
Update time, guys.

BGill has fixed the Market and Browser problems in both gold and blue. He is at work right now and will upload them as soon as he gets home. Now, we recommend going back to stock Sapphire, even if it's just to upgrade, simply because of the manner of this upgrade. In the future, that will likely be unnecessary, but for this update, just go ahead and flash back to stock (it takes like 3 minutes) Expect an update later tonight guys!

Thanks,
Rob Stemen

So are these uploaded now or is he just making a big update with these fixes and all the colors tonight?

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes Getting all my Ducks in a row First Sorry Just got home From Work!!! i have Gold and Blue Ready and the rest of the colors should be up through out the night I wont sleep until its all done!!! :0 just bare with me for a bit

bomber889

Reaction score
Ah can't wait for blue. Was just about to apply the older one because I couldn't wait, but guess I will now. :)

nfuNk

Reaction score
is there a way to change my font color for like the area where you type since its all white because for handcent I can never see what I'm typing.

Syraz

Reaction score
Now will I have to do that darkedge tools/mm thing again? Atleast talking with koveleski, figured out the quirk with DE Tools which was causing my problems? Really need use same nick on here and irc

shocka2430

Reaction score
You have theme it and then it works. Go back a page or so and there its some instructions on how.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok First Post updated to Rc-2 added some info please read entire first post! im going to be working on the other colors now!