Dark Edge for Sapphire!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How do I get beautiful widgets to theme? for the blue theme. And the fonts are black on black

you need to use MM for Beautiful Widgets and use Gem settings to change the color of all notifications, clock, Date, Clear button. also make sure you hide the Battery percentages! Reboot for changes to take effect

Syraz

Reaction score
How do I get beautiful widgets to theme? for the blue theme. And the fonts are black on black

little copy and paste from what i sent someone for handsent, but still works for this
After you have installed theme of your color choice go to http://www.droidforums.net/forum/xeudoxus/61048-release-darkedge-ui-2-2-a.html
download the FRF84b Apps for the color of your said theme onto your phone
from market download metamorph and darkedge tools, if you dont have busybox I installed that.
for me I had to make sure debugging was checked and mock locations was unchecked in the system settings under applications. before I did that I was stuck.

1. Open up Darkedge tools
2. Click on A2S, process should take 5-10min. Anylonger something is wrong
3. Once done open up metamorph
4. click unzip theme and go to where you put the downloaded FRF84b Apps. and unzip it
5. then go to mm main screen click the pick existing theme button in metamorph, click on the zip you just extracted, then the darkedge xml, then beautiful widgets
6. reboot

Last edited:

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bgill just wanted to say awesome work, and thank you!

Hope you don't mind I kanged your image for a signature.

Last edited:
OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

little copy and paste from what i sent someone for handsent, but still works for this
After you have installed theme of your color choice go to http://www.droidforums.net/forum/xeudoxus/61048-release-darkedge-ui-2-2-a.html
from market download metamorph and darkedge tools, if you dont have busybox I installed that.
for me I had to make sure debugging was checked and mock locations was unchecked in the system settings under applications. before I did that I was stuck.

4. click unzip theme and go to where you put the downloaded FRF84b Apps. and unzip it
5. then go to mm main screen click the pick existing theme button in metamorph, click on the zip you just extracted, then the darkedge xml, then beautiful widgets
6. reboot

Thanks for the Write Up adding it to Post #2!!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Green Added to the First Post!

Syraz

Reaction score

6. reboot

Thanks for the Write Up adding it to Post #2!!

No problem, anything to help people having same issues I did...a quick 10min top fix turned couple hours long

shocka2430

Reaction score
Glad to see you got everything working Azilla and now your helping other people, thats what i like about this community. And bgill rc2 is looking great man, awesome work. Nice to see you working with team sapphire.

oinkinator

Reaction score
I downloaded DEtools and clicked on A2S.
its been going for longer than ten minutes...can someone tell me whats wrong?

Syraz

Reaction score
Scroll to top of this page post #123 says my trick that worked for me make sure debugging is checked and mock location wasn't in application settings on your phone

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
for info purposes...has anyone SUCESSFULLY flashed DE RC2 successfully over DE RC1?