[D2G] Shaw your Wallpaper!

Reaction score
I love M. C. Escher's art, so after a little editing I settled with this:

aefcd2a5-972a-5682.jpg

But evey once in a while:

aefcd2a5-9765-93e4.jpg

tecwizrd

Reaction score
Thanks WilBoy. Liberty is very nice. Romer v4 here. Sensors disabled. I dont miss them though.

xPhoenix777

Reaction score
Just sent you a message Tech, didn't get yo your last post, woops!

Trying to track down anyone who might have figured out the sensor issue...

tecwizrd

Reaction score
xPhoenix777 >> Not sure what you mean in your post.

I think you want some clarification. (?)

I flashed Liberty v1.5, then Romer v4, and the sensors.zip. I have not flashed v5 of the Romer zip because there is nothing new in it that I need. I guess.

xPhoenix777

Reaction score
I am just trying to find anyone running a D2 ROM that has the sensors working... You have them disabled because they will soft-boot (reboot) your phone when the screen goes off.

tecwizrd

Reaction score
What about pulling a know good ROM(Fission) apart and using the files for sensors from it?
Maybe do diff on the files and see what is different between the two files.

I am willlng to flash any and everything to this phone.

I am @ work right now, but I think i will work on this when I get home.

OP
wilboy

wilboy

Reaction score
CAP2011021911451.jpg

CAP201102191145-1.jpg

Here's mine...and thanx to MENTALCHAOS..I like this man!!..I'm using Fiss.2.4.3._GB w/ Trans....I went back to Fiss...afrer using Liberty-Romer.v6 for two hrs....SORRY..can't deal w/ sensor issue(need to push the power button to go back to portrait position)but hey..it's almost perfect man!Keep up the good work ...GET~R~DONE!!!

OP
wilboy

wilboy

Reaction score
Hey..Hail...what's up?!!Is there a way that i could back to motorola flash logo instead of Liberty?I want to get rid of it! :/

Nice one HAIL. :)

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Hey..Hail...what's up?!!Is there a way that i could back to motorola flash logo instead of Liberty?I want to get rid of it! :/

Hey what's up dude! Thanks!

Yeah if you're still on Liberty use the toolbox to change the bootlogo under Liberty Tweeks

If not then you might have to Download Team Black Hat's bootlogo changer app in the market $1 I think or even JRummy has one in the market too

other than that not too sure

OP
wilboy

wilboy

Reaction score

Hey what's up dude! Thanks!

Yeah if you're still on Liberty use the toolbox to change the bootlogo under Liberty Tweeks

If not then you might have to Download Team Black Hat's bootlogo changer app in the market $1 I think or even JRummy has one in the market too

other than that not too sure

Oh cheeezzzzz...i just uninstalled it since yesterday...well..anyway..i'll wait till the issue(sensor) is fixe.

BTW..r u still having issue w/ the sensor or u jaz fixed it urself?....Thanks man!