D2G running Fission wont load full web page on 3G.

MegaThrasher

Reaction score
Well the title pretty much sums it up. It wont load a full page. It gets to a certain point every time thn the connection times out and it quits sending/receiving.

Sent from my Droid 2 Global running Fission 2.4.3

mrapollinax

Reaction score
Just tested out a couple webpages, both mobile and standard, and do not see any issues with loading pages on 3G. Any webpages in particular?

bitojoe

Reaction score
Maybe try flashing the rom again?

By the way, im new to the droid world and droid forums so i do not know everything

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

OP
M

MegaThrasher

Reaction score
Restarting fixed it.

Sent from my Droid 2 Global running Fission 2.4.3

TwoBuells

Reaction score
Ok I had a few weird things happen today. I was showing my phone to a co-worker (iphone user) and for some reason I was only at 1G. We thought we were in a bad spot in the building and thought nothing more about it. At home today I was looking at my phone and it was still on 1G????
On the way home from work, I put phone into car dock. Could not get satellites to work. So turned phone off then back on while in dock. I got stuck at the Moto logo. I pulled it out of the dock and it booted into clockwork recovery???? So I chose reboot with my camera button and was able to turn on satellites and navigated home. (I know the way I was just playing with the GPS)
So I was still at 1G so I looked at my preferred network mode and it was changed to CDMA w/o EvDo (1G) so I changed it back to CDMA / EvDo auto (3G) now everything is back to normal…..