3g and wifi problems - when browsing it wont load

nate94gt

Reaction score
it happens while using both wifi and 3g, so if im at home on wifi and this happens, i'll turn wifi off and go to 3g. if its 3g and im not at home where there is no wifi, im stuck and have to reboot, which usually solves the problem. Here is the problem:
when browsing with the native browser, i will click a link, go to a bookmark, or whatever, the page wont load. The yellow status bar at the top goes halfway across the page and then stops. The indicator at the end of the URL box (the little circles rotating) continues to rotate, but it wont load. while in 3g, the 3g indicator on the status bar has black arrows instead of the white ones (stating there is no communication im assuming). Like i said, a restart will usually solve the problem, but at that point, i'd be rebooting 10x a day :(

my sister has a droid and hers works when mine doesnt, so im pretty sure its not a network issue, given w/ the fact that this will also happen while on wifi :(

i did a search, but came up empty on this site. Any ideas? I havent restored it yet, and was waiting for that to be a last resort type deal.

Big Cam

Reaction score
I was under the impression that when you enabled Wi-fi, it stopped using 3G, at least my phone only shows the wi-fi symbol, then only when io turn it off or get out of range is the 3G symbol on.

Sorry, i know it's not much of an answer.