Browser not loading pages..

0vermind

Reaction score
This is the worst real problem I have had with my D1 that I haven't been able to fix, or that wiping everything hasn't fixed. I'm really not sure what to do. When I try to view a page in the stock browser or any other browser it doesn't finish loading, it starts and then just hangs and sits there. It does this to every page, but google search pages work just fine. I'm running CyanogenMod 7 Nightly, and I know, I know, but no one else is having this problem so I don't think that's the issue. It happens while I'm on Wifi or 3G.

Any ideas anyone?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Most Roms work different on different devices, just because no one else is experiencing this doesn't make it far fetched for you to be - try clearing the browser cache and possibly a different kernel

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Actually I'm having a similar issue on #29 but I didn't notice it until I botched a MM. Sometimes my internet connection seems buggy but it always goes through eventually. I've rewiped & flashed so it might be this build.

This is on wifi after I noticed it so somethings definitely screwy. I have 30mb connection.

62f96991-d096-f983.jpg

OP
0vermind

0vermind

Reaction score
It seems if I leave the browser running and loading the page, it will sometimes load it, but it seems to take forever and a half to load a page, othertimes it will load half the page at fast speeds and then all of a sudden stop. I'll try that speed test you're using and report back.

Edit: What theme is that?? Those are some pretty awesome looking icons on your status bar!