D2G on T-Mobile

Genetics

Reaction score
I've got a friend of mine asking what the steps are to setup T-Mobile on a D2G.
I know Angdroid got ATT working and saw a post by CellZealot that he had both ATT and TMO working but no details other then that.

Also let me preface this by saying the D2G that he has is a prototype version directly from Motorola that he was able to get via a 3rd party in India. Not sure if that really matters or not.

Thanks
Genetics

CellZealot

Reaction score
What firmware version is it running? It may make a big difference if it's an engineering device or a consumer device although the exploit should work on either if it's the right build.

Bottom line is that there aren't any steps you can take yourself to do this though.
The exploit has not been made public and the people responsible intend to sell it.

Whether or not Angdroid has really been successful is an open question as far as I am concerned, I have yet to see any proof that his method works at all.

silver6054

Reaction score
What firmware version is it running? It may make a big difference if it's an engineering device or a consumer device although the exploit should work on either if it's the right build.

Bottom line is that there aren't any steps you can take yourself to do this though.
The exploit has not been made public and the people responsible intend to sell it.

Whether or not Angdroid has really been successful is an open question as far as I am concerned, I have yet to see any proof that his method works at all.
Also, isn't it going to be 2G on T-mobile, as the phone lacks the 3G T-mobile band, or does the exploit change that.