D2G lockscreen

Themsbball

Reaction score
Is there a way to disable the vibration on the default lockscreen without downloading an app,and the lock is very laggy on android 2.2.anyone else have these problems?
Thanks

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Goodlefeed

Reaction score
There are a lot of complaints in lagginess of the Froyo lockscreen, the easiest solution is to install WidgetLocker (by Teslacoil) and disable haptic feedback. There are also many different lockscreen styles included.

Hope this helps!

OP
T

Themsbball

Reaction score
Thanks

OP
T

Themsbball

Reaction score
O by the way will the default lockscreen be less laggy and different when android 2.3 comes?

Goodlefeed

Reaction score
It's hard to say exactly, because 2.3 will be available for many different phones it really depends on the hardware in the device. Google has been pretty good about fixing these types of things, so it'll likely perform better :)

OP
T

Themsbball

Reaction score
Ok thanks again.

dbst

Reaction score
It's hard to say exactly, because 2.3 will be available for many different phones it really depends on the hardware in the device. Google has been pretty good about fixing these types of things, so it'll likely perform better :)

Then Moto will probably ruin it with a blur lockscreen...

Goodlefeed

Reaction score
I don't doubt it. I must say I like Moto's hardware but when it comes to Blur...it's all ugly.