D2 Roms Battery Life?

antmeyerx

Reaction score
So in opinion of the D2 users what exactly is the best most stable rom with the most battery life usage

~~thank you

mza929

Reaction score
So in opinion of the D2 users what exactly is the best most stable rom with the most battery life usage

~~thank you

I found the best to be tranquillity 3.0, could go a full day of work and come how with 70% battery. But remember different phones do different things... its up to you to figure that out ;)

trook

Reaction score
For me its fission 2.2.2 overclocked at 1.2 ULV, I can listen to my music through bluetooth while downloading a few apps, and checking the internet about every half hour and walk away with 60 percent. Trying Ape-x, its got some blur, crazy window transitions and ALOT more running applications than fission but battery life is still very respectable compared to stock. I'm Flashing squidlys new rom in a couple days and will post back.... I also want to keep an eye on this thread.

event121

Reaction score
Squidlies 2.3.20.1-fullblur has me at 60% after 6a-9p.

Great coverage in Cbus, OH.
3-4 app d/l per day.
Weather and social networks update hourly.
Auto brightness.
Browser, readers, and a few games throughout the day.

It's pretty quick. Prev one I oc'd to 1.2ghz. New one is just as fast without oc.

D

dankarlinski

id also have to go with fission 2.2.2. oc'ed to 1200 with close to 80 after a 10 hour day at the office

mrtool71

Reaction score
Where can I find these rom's and kernels to download?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

iwearhats

Reaction score
i get around 27 hours worth of battery with light usage (phone calls, checking emails). somewhere around 12-14 hours with heavy usage (games, streaming music, blah blah blah).

that was with Fission 2.2.2 overclocked to 1.3 with certain profiles set.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I use squidly's 2.3.20.1 I pulled my phone off the charger yesterday at 11 and with light to medium usage I was at 50% when I woke up this morning at 8.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

abhoward9

Reaction score
Guys... telling us how long your phone has been off the charger is pretty useless information IMO. "Light usage" for some is heavy usage for others.

I find that a good barometer of battery life is how long your display has been on and how long you use the phone for voice calls, which can both be checked in your battery manager (if you can open it, i see a lot of people saying that it crashes when they try to open it). The display is the biggest battery drain out of anything on the device, except maybe for voice calls. And if the display was on, it probably indicates that you are using your phone for something, otherwise, processes and antennas using power while the display is off suck down very little energy

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok how's this. Today I took my phone off the charger at 1 pm or so. I pull my phone out of my pocket at least once every 10 minutes and check the forums, my emails, social networking apps etc. I have brightness on my screen set to auto. I sent probably 40 texts and made 3 phone calls at about 2 minutes a piece. I carried out 4 conversations on google talk, each about ten messages long. I was at disneyland and checked ride hopper about fifteen times to check line times. I checked in to the park and several attractions/restaraunts on yelp. I checked my bank ballance twice. Took about ten pictures. I viewed between 5 and 10 web pages. I was not overclocked. I use super power (batt saver) to disable 3g when the screen is off. I used google maps to navigate to disneyland but not back. When I returned home at 10pm (9 hours later) I was at 40%

tappin and a talkin