D1 auto reboot

tfotos

Reaction score
Hello all. My wife's D1 only will turn on while plugged in and all it does is auto reboot continuously. It won't even go to her home screen. I've even tried holding down the X button and resetting. It is a bone stock droid. Any ideas?

Sent from my rooted Fascinate running SC 2.9.2 and Tapatalk.

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
If you've already tried pulling the battery and leaving it out for a minute or so, then plugging it back in and trying to boot it up, you may want to take it into a Verizon store and having them take a look at it. For this to be happening on a 100% stock device isn't a good sign.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Did this happen after she received the latest OTA update? If so, I agree with trestevenson. Either way bring it to or contact Verizon about the problem.

OP
tfotos

tfotos

Reaction score
I don't know after when it happened. I just put the battery back in and turned it on after 4 days of it being out and it booted up like a champ. Unfortunately my wife already got another phone ( a crappy Kin 2). She isn't tech savvy and only ever used the text feature of her droid. I guess if I brick this phone then I have a backup. Thanks for the responses.

Sent from my rooted Fascinate running SC 2.9.2 and Tapatalk.