CyanogenMod 5.0.7

matt13703

Reaction score
Those playing w/AWD Launcher, give Launcher Pro a shot (beta in the market) - faster, smoother, sense rebound, and updates coming to add custom icons in the dock (currently fixed) and landscape auto-rotate...check it out. I've switched from Helix/AWD and am not looking back....

I just downloaded launcher pro and I am amazed how snappy it is. Hands down best launcher to date. Once ability to add custom icons in dock is added I will be a very happy camper.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Those playing w/AWD Launcher, give Launcher Pro a shot (beta in the market) - faster, smoother, sense rebound, and updates coming to add custom icons in the dock (currently fixed) and landscape auto-rotate...check it out. I've switched from Helix/AWD and am not looking back....

I just downloaded launcher pro and I am amazed how snappy it is. Hands down best launcher to date. Once ability to add custom icons in dock is added I will be a very happy camper.

Yup - it's clearly best of breed at the moment...the dev has posted at his site (www.launcherpro.com) that he is going to add custom icons in dock, auto landscape orientation, and a button to close the app tray next...(I don't care about the latter, I prefer a full-screen drawer and just use the back or home keys to close it, but for some reason people seem to think that's important.)

matt13703

Reaction score
Yup - it's clearly best of breed at the moment...the dev has posted at his site (www.launcherpro.com) that he is going to add custom icons in dock, auto landscape orientation, and a button to close the app tray next...(I don't care about the latter, I prefer a full-screen drawer and just use the back or home keys to close it, but for some reason people seem to think that's important.)[/QUOTE]

I can't wait for the update, for now I just swapped out the icons in the dock for some more appealing ones.View attachment 8350

Last edited:

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Redflea said:
Yup - it's clearly best of breed at the moment...the dev has posted at his site (LauncherPro ) that he is going to add custom icons in dock, auto landscape orientation, and a button to close the app tray next...(I don't care about the latter, I prefer a full-screen drawer and just use the back or home keys to close it, but for some reason people seem to think that's important.)

I can't wait for the update, for now I just swapped out the icons in the dock for some more appealing ones.View attachment 8350

Show off!! :D

Nice work.

But i kind of like the subtle icons he's chosen for the docked apps...they've grown on me.

BACAbone

Reaction score
I prefer home++ beta in app market

Does this app support lwp yet?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

the version that i got when i used KrazyKrivda's Dark SE 24k theme in RM did if you go into preferences/screens and turn the looping off.
i have changed themes and grabbed it from the market and just tried that fix without sucess so i guess they are still working on it

utkanos

Reaction score
Yup - it's clearly best of breed at the moment...the dev has posted at his site (www.launcherpro.com) that he is going to add custom icons in dock, auto landscape orientation, and a button to close the app tray next...(I don't care about the latter, I prefer a full-screen drawer and just use the back or home keys to close it, but for some reason people seem to think that's important.)

I've been using this for a bit, it'd be perfect if you could reassign the bottom rows. Otherwise it pretty much outperforms any other home that I've tried.

kiyanofosho

Reaction score
there was no link for test1 either. people had to pull it off IRC. we must get the test2 link

PDR447

Reaction score
test2 in the changelog is just a build.prop change for now... no "real" changes yet.