CyanogenMod 10.1 for the Bionic

OP
B

buellboy9

Reaction score
I'm seeing CM 10.2 builds showing up in the Nightlies for the Bionic. That means we SHOULD see a version based on Android 4.3 relatively soon. Probably WAAAY before we see it from Motorola/Verizon (who still haven't patched the known security holes in Android 4.1 on the Bionic yet).

OP
B

buellboy9

Reaction score
CM 10.1.3 just dropped for the Bionic and it updated just fine. So far, everything works as before. This is still based on Android 4.2.2, but it introduces "Privacy Guard" which allows you to alter the permissions of the apps you've installed AFTER they've been installed. I believe 10.1.3 is the last 4.2.2 build. As I pointed out earlier, 10.2 is in the nightlies now and that is based on Android 4.3.

kitkat0925

Reaction score
I loaded this rom today and all I have used has worked so far except the wifi hotspot. it turns on and my laptop will connect but has no internet on the laptop. the version I loaded is 10.1.3. I used ss to load the rom. it is in slot 1. I did a wipe when I loaded it. I use this quite a bit so I do noteed to have it soon.

grafa

Reaction score
I'm new to CM is there not supposed to be Theme Chooser pre-loaded?

deduct

Reaction score
Just flashed CyanogenMod 10.1.2 & GAPPS-JB-20130301... now I am receiving an error "Unfortunately, Android Keyboard (AOSP) has stopped." and thusly I can't enter any info to set up the phone... wiped cache and dalvik, flashed ROM & gapps, wiped cache & dalvik again... still no joy. Any counsel?

Download a keyboard from play store. I personally love TouchPal X.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2