Cyanogen Mod Announces CM11 Nightlies Now Available For The HTC One M8!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Earlier today Cyanogen Mod announced the much anticipated news that they would be officially supporting the new HTC One M8. They even made sure to mention that the Verizon variant will be officially supported. They said that nightlies would be coming as soon as tonight. As of this post they are still not available, but they should be popping up at any moment. Both the GSM models and Sprint models will also be supported. Invisiblek was announced as a maintainer and his builds have always been great on the Verizon phones that he has supported. You can expect good work from him. You can head to the link below and search for the M8. Just keep hitting that refresh button until it shows up! Be sure to grab the correct variant version build for your device.

Via Get.CM

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
As much as I want this, I just can't lose wifi calling. Now that wifi calling works in my office, I get perfect calling reception everywhere I go. I dont' care about in the car, I ignore calls in the car but at home and at work, its so nice.