Custom email alerts per contact?

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
So I did a little searching on the net and within the forums and I did see a few posts about this but never found a real answer to the question, was wondering if theres any app out there that you can customize the sound of an email per contact? like each email address would have their own alert sound since I get so many emails in a day and sometimes they are important and other are not would be nice to know just by hearing the special sounds and such, I dont feel like having to forward emails or setup rules and such, I did find this Gmail Speech Alert - Android app on AppBrain which i may give the trial a shot but i think that a custom sound would be better per contacts email address.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Touchdown will but that's only relevant if you're on Exchange (or one of very few other supported mail servers). Hopefully someone can provide a more useful answer. ;)

OP
D

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
Touchdown will but that's only relevant if you're on Exchange (or one of very few other supported mail servers). Hopefully someone can provide a more useful answer. ;)

Thanks for at least attempting :) for now ill just use the google notification one it works pretty well gives me the name of the send of the email and the subject of the email, or just the sender works pretty well.