Crossed over to the darkside - Bionic is in a drawer now.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
See you're still worrying about it. That means deep down, in your Android loving heart, you know there's a mini-USB port that Apple's iPhone just won't ever quite be able to fill. Let me know how it's working out though while I d/l some new app drawer themes on top of my DOOM live wallpaper :icon_ devil:

Also loved the sad panda south park reference. Great episode.

lm2

Reaction score
I am trying the bionic on during my verizon trial period. Ive never had a smartphone before and was worried about not having hardware keys and T9. Ive had several itouches that i use LOTS, so I'm quite familiar with the iphone interface and eco system.

After having the droid for a week, i do miss the retina display on my itouch 4. But i love the larger screen on the bionic, and swipe and swiftkey x are FAR superior to the iphone's keyboard for someone who must give up the speed that comes with years on t9. I havent experienced black screens of death yet.

Honestly, I'm sticking with droid in part because i feel like i should give it a chance, I know ios already, and so why not try on android for two years. If it had been the other way around, I may well be trying on an ihpone 4s instead.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Honestly, I'm sticking with droid in part because i feel like i should give it a chance, I know ios already, and so why not try on android for two years. If it had been the other way around, I may well be trying on an ihpone 4s instead.

That's funny, you're actually taking the reverse journey from us. Love it!

Like we've seen, both are great. Both have their pluses and minuses. Glad you're liking your Droid run so far. It's still a great system.