Crazy Home - very interesting home replacement with lots of potential

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i just found this home replacement in the market. It seems smooth and quick so far. it supports up to three themes at the same time. By swiping up or down you can change your theme. You can also add screens right and left, it starts with 3 but you can have up to 15. it also hides that notification bar for all you ppl that want to. i think it's fairly new with lots of potential. :D i'm checking out the lite version atm. i doubt it will sway me from sweeterhome but i REALLY like it so far.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
it comes with 3 different themes. apparently you can create your own themes and submit them. i JUST found this so i'm still checking it out. you can see some screenshots here Crazy Home Lite for Android

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok i just tried changing the wallpaper and constant fc. :( i'll keep watching the change log tho

armeddroid

Reaction score
it does look good..Nice to see people are still creating Home apps.
:] I might try GDE, i have already used Clockwork, Helix 1 & 2, and Home ++...so i am curious of GDE, Open Home and Panda..

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Cool, Ill take a look.

PS: idulfingz, your signature is annoying, too long... fyi

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm still stuck on Helix1, I tried Zeam yesterday and it seems pretty nice so far. I'll try this one shortly :D

CrazyDude

Reaction score
Force Closes

@Corinacakes and @idulfingz

I'd greatly appreciate any help/description you could provide me about the force close loops you encountered.

[email protected]

Sp4rxx

Reaction score
Planet Earth, Northern Hemisphere, North America,
I use it and LOVE it. I have 5 screens and they scroll ever-so smoothly. I have also downloaded and am using the 'liquid fire' theme on it.

I wish there were more themes for it LIKE the liquid fire. The other 'official' themes are anime or cutesy cartoons (w/ the exception of a sushi theme).

All in all, however, a really neat app and worth the $3.99 for the 'pro' version. Not to mention it is constantly updated for bug fixes and FC's.

lstroyan

Reaction score
It is pretty cool - I just tried the free version. I really like the vertical switching and the preview of all the screens. I have two issues compared to Home++:

No endless scroll sideways - which is strange because it works vertically, which I like.

Switching orientation is a full second or so slower than Home++ on my Droid, which unfortunately is a deal breaker for me.

I also love the dock of Home++...I'm considering trying GDE for the scrolling app launcher though...I don't suppose this is a widget with GDE that would work on other Home apps? I'm going to try "FolderOrganizer Lite" from another thread, which might do the same thing.