cracked inside screen question

jaye712

Reaction score
So my sister has a G.nex but now owns a iphone.my question is how much would it be jst to replace the screen?is it worth it?n where or is it easy to replace myself?incase i need a backup phone..thanks
Edited::eek:pps,wrong thread,i meen a galaxy S..but does anyone know?
RAZR215unrooted

Last edited:
S

shooting

It depends on the broken situation of your phone. If you have to replace both the LCD Screen and digitizer touch panel, it will be a little expensive, the cost of the replacement pat is about $160. It will be a little complicated if you replace it yourself. There are many repair tutorial videos on YouTube. You can watch and see whether you can do it yourself.

OP
jaye712

jaye712

Reaction score
shooting said:
It depends on the broken situation of your phone. If you have to replace both the LCD Screen and digitizer touch panel, it will be a little expensive, the cost of the replacement pat is about $160. It will be a little complicated if you replace it yourself. There are many repair tutorial videos on YouTube. You can watch and see whether you can do it yourself.

Thanks for the reply S.i been waitin for someone to reply..160 plus isn't too bad..thanks

RAZR215UNROOTED