Couple Rezound Questions

dolpns13

Reaction score
I just got a Rezound today, (coming from a from a D1),

Beautiful Widgets toggle switches. I re-installed Beautiful Widgets. All the toggle switches are working fine (silent, wifi, brightness) except for the vibrate toggle switch. When I hit it nothing happens. Any idea why.. I also dont see where I can put the phone on vibrate even without the switch as the volume button goes straight from volume level to silent, with no vibrate mode. Also the beautiful widgets 4g toggle switch doesnt seem to be working. I assume this is a toggle switch to go from 4g to 3g? Which leads me to my next question.

I have heard many here say the Rezound has an LTE toggle. Where is this switch? I thought it would be in the Power setting, but I dont see it there.

On my D1, when I put the phone into the dock cradle, it would automatically switch to dock mode. The Rezound didnt do this with the default clock app so I installed the desk clock app that I used on my old phone and it still doesnt automatically switch to dock mode.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

JeffDenver

Reaction score
I have heard many here say the Rezound has an LTE toggle. Where is this switch? I thought it would be in the Power setting, but I dont see it there.
There is none as far as I know. There is no simple toggle for 4g/3g, even on the market. There is some reason for this but I am not enough of a phone nerd to know what it is.

Get an app on the market celled LTE On/Off...it will let you turn off 4G at will.

https://market.android.com/details?id=net.andirc.lteonfoff

OP
dolpns13

dolpns13

Reaction score
There is none as far as I know. There is no simple toggle for 4g/3g, even on the market. There is some reason for this but I am not enough of a phone nerd to know what it is.

Get an app on the market celled LTE On/Off...it will let you turn off 4G at will.

https://market.android.com/details?id=net.andirc.lteonfoff

Thanks for the link. Ill give it a try.. I am assuming this also works for the Rezound since the app is called LTE onoff - HTC Thunderbolt?

EDIT: I just read in the comments that it does work for the Rezound.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
It should work on any 4G phone. I use it on the Rezound already.