Couple questions about return policy and device freezing

akj27

Reaction score
So my droid has been restarting a lot lately, like 3-4 times a day. Pandora will freeze my cell every 20 minutes or so of use and the only way to get it to work is to remove the battery. I bought my cell phone online from verizonwireless.com and I would like to return it to a store as opposed to having to ship my cell phone somewhere. Anyone know if I can do that?

Also, will I be able to transfer my paid apps if I do that?

TIA

Zippster

Reaction score
Paid apps are tied to your gmail account and there for you on new phone too.

Dont see why Verizon would have any issue with returning it in store.

Donkey Hodie

Reaction score
So my droid has been restarting a lot lately, like 3-4 times a day. Pandora will freeze my cell every 20 minutes or so of use and the only way to get it to work is to remove the battery. I bought my cell phone online from verizonwireless.com and I would like to return it to a store as opposed to having to ship my cell phone somewhere. Anyone know if I can do that?

TIA

You should be able to return it at a Verizon store with no problems. Your apps will transfer since they are associated with the google marketplace.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Have you tried removing Applications that you have loaded on the DROID. One of them may be the reason your Droid is acting this way. All this software is new for the Droid, and alot of it is unproven as of yet. You may be having a conflict in your system making this happen.

richie1378

Reaction score

TIA

I would definately exchange it too with that many probs a day. You might want to call your local store and see if they will exchange it there. I had the HTC Imagio that I ordered online, and when I asked them about returning it, they said I would have to send it back to where I bought it from.

kclark138

Reaction score
Mine did that. I tried even a completed reboot. I returned it to the store and they said they had a few that were doing that.