Could the droid bionic possibly be vanilla android?

cwoms167

Reaction score
I was just reading some things on the internet about the bionic and really looking into the new post that motorola posted on their site about the new version of the bionic. I believe that we may possibly see the bionic come out with vanilla android such as the og droid. They stated the same award winning features in their new post and also all these updates that they spoken off on their twitter. And i also believe that there is still a surprise that moto is not telling us and all these leaked documents are not showing.Does anyone else believe this and would anyone change their opinion on the pricing if this is true.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

DoctorV

Reaction score
Nope. Not happening. It's going to be a "3D" version of Moto Blur. And when I say "3D" it's not like the EVO 3D or like Avatar in 3D it's just some 3D type effects when navigating the user interface.

OP
C

cwoms167

Reaction score
Such as the droid 3 or better

HavoC

Reaction score
Such as the droid 3 or better

from what I've read, it should be pretty similar to the experience on the Droid 3, which means that "blur" things will be there, but they won't be as obnoxious or noticeable as they used to be.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums